Shop by Collection
Link to your individual collections by creating a new linklist in the Navigation section of the admin.
You can then have it appear here by choosing your new linklist under Customize Theme / Sidebar.
The RF Explorer can:
- Detect and read CW waves and brief transmissions in a specific band.
- Test if a device transmits in the required frequency and level(dbm).
- See how the use of different antennas and amplifiers or attunators impacting on power level, noise, orientation and harmonics.
- Identify availability on a specific band width in order to use our device in it's frequency or different one. or a your gadget to a different channel
- Generating RF in order to test RF link and identifing issues.
- RBW, Sweep time are resolved automatically without manual settings
- Data displayed in 4 modes(Normal, Average, Peak and Maximum).