*Note: To purchase a custom length of fabric, place an order for multiple quantities of the 1 meter option. The amount ordered will be cut as a single piece unless specified otherwise.
This shielding fabric is used for protection against high-frequency radiation (HF) and low-frequency electric fields (LF). This environmentally friendly product is typically used for ministries of defense, banking houses, laboratories and other professional environments. Usual application in the interior should be loosely laid or used for stapling in drywall constructions. Bonding with glue is NOT recommended, it is best to use HNG80 or HNG100 instead. Also because the surface is highly conductive, we recommend professional grounding with the Grounding Plug EST or Grounding Strap EB in combination with Grounding Set ES.
The price is per linear meter.
- Width: 100cm
- Length:1 meter (available in 20 meters roll)
- Attenuation: 87dB at 1GHz, two-layer 127 dB
- Weight: 85g/m2 ; Thickness: 0.15mm
- Color: Anthracite/Brown
- Tensile Strength: Very good in both directions, 50N/mm
- Materials: Nylon, copper, nickel, protection coating.