HSF44 is a universal electrically conductive primer coatings for shielding high-frequency electromagnetic fields (RF) and / or low-frequency electric fields (LF). Its level of attenuation is 38 dB at a single coat and with two-layers is 45 dB . The shielding effectiveness is measured regularly in our own EMC laboratory. We test setups according to the following standards:. ASTM D4935-10, IEEE Std 299-2006, IEEEE Std 1128-1998, ASTM A698/A698M-07 General: Our Shielding based on carbon materials have many advantages, see Common Properties .
- Application (yield): Interior (7.5 m² / l), Outdoor (5 m² / l).
- Surface: Interior and Exterior: Excellent adhesion on almost all substrates such as old paint, plasterboard, wallpaper, plaster, concrete, styrofoam, wood, etc. In technical applications: plastics, glass, flexible foils, carpeting, laminate, etc.
- Top coating: Preferably covered with plastic-bound emulsion paints, silicate emulsion paints, exterior paints and silicone resin paints. Pure mineral colors (clay, limestone, pure silicate) we do not recommend. Specific product recommendations, see the technical data sheet. Due to the high tensile bond strength (according to ETAG 004 for EIFS with at least 0.08 N / mm ²) can be used directly in purely organic plaster, no mineral plaster!
- Grounding : This paint, like our other EMF Paints, must be grounded! We recommend Inside, the ground strap EB2 plus Grounding or ESW ESW +, in the outer region the fiber additive AF3 plus Grounding ESA.
- Ingredients: plastic dispersion, graphite, water, carbon black, additives, preservatives (MIT, BIT).
- Specifications: VOC content: 1 g / l (the EU limit value for category A / a is 30 g / l from 2010).
- SD: 0,1 m. PH: 8 Bond strength: 3.3 N / mm ².
- Shelf life: 12 months.
- Color: Black.
DUE TO NEW REGULATIONS ALL PAINT MUST BE GROUNDED